W2W/FBA - Back to School Night with Alvernia University - 2019
Back to School – For Women2Women Members & Family Business Alliance Peer Group Members!
Join us for an evening with Alvernia University staff and learn about the exclusive benefits available to Women2Women & FBA Peer Group members!
Our partnership objective is to assist in growing more women leaders and next generation family business leaders within the Greater Reading community. The Alvernia and Women2Women/FBA partnership enables W2W/FBA members to access adult and graduate education at Alvernia at a preferred tuition rate.
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition
- Access to associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit toward undergraduate degree
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
- Access to enhancing your employer’s benefits package – refer your employer to Alvernia to share the benefits of partnerships with your co-workers and their families