Helping People Embrace Change: Building change management skills (Winter 2019)
Come learn a structured approach to managing change that is tailored to individuals and addresses specific concerns to reduce anxiety and increase support.
Workshop participants will:
- 1) Understand the concepts of change
- 2) Learn communication and change management techniques
- 3) Practice applying change & communication techniques.
Learn the reasons for change resistance and methods to help overcome that resistance so that:
- Improvements efforts are more successful
- Results are improved at a rate greater than in the past
- Team members, and all stakeholders transition to commitment and support of the change with minimal stress and anxiety
- Understanding the concepts of change
- Understanding the structured process of managing changes
- Applying methods to help understand and make the change